To Persons Residing in European Economic Area or United Kingdom
These matters shall apply to persons residing in the European Economic Area or the United Kingdom.
- Legal grounds
Im Co., Ltd. (hereinafter “the Company”) shall process personal data based on the following legal grounds.
- Execution of contracts: These are cases in which the processing of personal data is required in order to execute contracts that have been concluded with the Company.
- Legitimate interests: These are cases in which the processing of personal data is required for legitimate interests that are needed by the Company or a third party (such as responding to inquiries), in which the interests of the relevant person and basic interests do not have priority over the aforementioned interests. Further details regarding “legitimate interests” can be confirmed by contacting the Contact of the Company stated under “Ⅵ. Dissemination of Matters Concerning Personal Data Held by the Company” of this Notification.
- Consent: These are cases in which consent has been received from the relevant person regarding the processing of personal data by the Company. The withdrawal of consent by the relevant person shall not impact the legality of processing that had been carried out based on such consent prior to its having been withdrawn.
- Execution of legal obligations: These are cases in which the processing of personal data is obligated under laws that are applicable to the Company, such as tax laws.
- Transference of personal data to outside of European Economic Area or outside of United Kingdom
In some cases, personal data may be transferred to third parties outside of the European Economic Area or outside of the United Kingdom, and may be stored by such third parties. In the case that the Company will be transferring personal data to a third party outside of the European Economic Area or outside of the United Kingdom, the following shall be ensured.
- Regions that are transfer destinations must be accredited by the European Commission, or designated by the UK government, as ensuring a sufficient level of protection regarding rights and freedoms related to the personal data of individuals. Or,
- Receivers must have concluded standard contractual clauses that are approved by the European Commission, with the Company. (In the case of personal data originating from the United Kingdom, “standard contractual clauses” shall refer to those that have been revised based on an addendum formulated by the Information Commissioner’s Office of the United Kingdom.)
- EU/UK proxy
It is possible to contact the EU/UK proxy of the Company via the Contact below.
EU proxy: DAIICHI SANKYO EUROPE GmbH
Address: Zielstattstrasse 48 81379 Munich, Germany
E-mail address: Datenschutz@daiichi-sankyo.eu
UK proxy: DAIICHI SANKYO UK LTD.
Address: Building 4, Uxbridge Business Park, Sanderson Road, Uxbridge, UB8 1DH, UK
E-mail address: Data-Protection@daiichi-sankyo.eu
Further details regarding “protection provided in the case that personal data is transferred to outside of the European Economic Area or outside of the United Kingdom” can be confirmed by contacting the Contact of the Company stated under “Ⅵ. Dissemination of Matters Concerning Personal Data Held by the Company” of this Notification.